WHAT'S YOUR COMMODITY?
WHY MINES AND MONEY NEW YORK?
New York is a global centre for finance. As commodities prices rise from their lows at the end of 2015, and as the mining industry continues to recover, many generalist investors are returning to the sector. Coupled with the number of natural resource specialists based in New York and the surrounding area, the appetite for investing in mining is increasing.
With the demise of Hard Assets in 2014, New York has been without a major mining investment show for too long. Now in its 2nd year, Mines and Money New York is that event.
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS INCLUDE
- Showcase your projects to pre-qualified investors from across North America and around the world
- Take part in one-on-one meetings, making use of an assigned meeting facilitator
- Raise your company profile and brand awareness and position your company as a market leader
INVESTORS & FINANCIERS
- Assess over 50 mining projects, from exploration plays through to junior producers, mid-tiers and majors
- Take part in one-on-one meetings, making use of an assigned meeting Facilitator
- Gain in-depth investment thesis across all asset classes
- Get the latest on the drive towards Electric Vehicles and the metals that will benefit
- Present your services and highlight your expertise to mining industry professionals from around the world
- Take advantage of our one-to one meeting system enabling you to maximise your networking at the event
- Raise awareness of your products / solutions and commitment to the fastest growing region for Mining globally
Position your Company
at the Centre of the
Mining Deals Marketplace
at Mines and Money New York
Mines and Money is the leading international event series for mining investment and capital raising.
We connect miners with money and investors with opportunity.
Mines and Money Asia 4-6 April 2018
Mines and Money New York 7-9 May 2018
Mines and Technology Helsinki 29-31 May 2018
Energy Mines and Money Australia 19-21 June 2018
Mines and Money Americas 15-17 October 2018
Mines and Technology Toronto 15-17 October 2018
IMARC 29 October – 1 November 2018
Mines and Money London 26-29 November 2018
Mines and Technology London 26-29 November 2018